Friday, April 2, 2010

Road trip April Fools!

Sarah Glaves, a co-worker and friend not only surveys, but is also an artist!  She had an art show opening at a cafe in Kenai, Alaska.  So me and three other co-workers/friends drove down to support her!  The drive from Palmer to Kenai is about 200 miles.  We worked 1/2 day, left at noon, and I was home by 11:30pm that same evening.  There's nothing that announces Spring like a road trip! Enjoy the pictures.



Leaving Terra
Brenna @ her desk
Lets go!
Hurry up Brenna!
Did I bring enough crap?
Brenna's hot ride
Brenna's road trip earings
Picking up Lauri
Picking up Tanya
Lets go to Sarah's art show girls!
Lunch in downtown Anchorage
Entering Kenai - our 4hour drive
Sarah and her beautiful paintings!
Hanging out with the artist
Everyone really enjoyed the fact that I took so many pictures...heehee
Great job Sarah!
After the show we went to "St. Elias" for stone oven pizza, and live music!  What a blast we had!
Brenna and Lauri looking up what the stars mean on the front of the subaru  http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4384
They had these nasty Ravens stuffed and hanging from the ceiling at the restaurant....I'm just glad I could see only it's butt and not its beady little eyes!
I loved the decorations...they had great art work too.  And in the ladies bathroom they had two pictures that I have up and framed at my house!! haha
Lets hit the road girls!

No comments: